Unable to add account in upi app

I m unable to link account in third party UPI apps. Kindly help me out. I have tried multiple apps.

Hey @Waseem.Khan! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We’ve tried to connect with you on your registered mobile number but we couldn’t get through. We just wanted to make sure that you are following these steps to activate UPI for your Niyo SBM account.

You can create your UPI ID for Niyo Global by SBM account in just a few simple steps:

What you’ll need:

1. A third-party UPI app eg Google Pay, PhonePe, etc.
  2. The last 6 digits, and the expiration date of your card

Instructions:

1. Open your 3rd party UPI app such as PhonePe, GPay, etc.
  2. Navigate to ‘Add Bank Account’ (This flow may differ from app to app)
  3. Select SBM Bank India Limited as your bank account
  4. Follow the steps given by the app
  5. Voila! Your UPI ID is all set up to use for your Niyo Global SBM account

If you have followed these steps and facing any challenges, we’d request you to connect with our in-app Live Chat support through the app going to Menu > Support.

Regards,

Dear Deepak
I have registered from a number and I am seeing my account on phonepe on a different number. The different number is the number which I used to register in HOP account.
Number1: Registered on NIYO SBM
Number 2: Registered on HOP
Regards
Waseem khan

Hey @Waseem.Khan! Thanks for your time over the call. Your concern has been forwarded to our product team and they are working on it with the bank. However, this may take some longer time. In the meantime, we kindly request you to use your Niyo Global by SBM account for other modes of transactions.

Regards,

Hey @Waseem.Khan! Thanks for your time. We kindly request you to update your mobile number in your HOP account to the one which you’ve used for Niyo Global by SBM account. Once the number is updated, please try registering on the UPI apps.

It would be great if you can acknowledge here once you try the turnaround method.

Regards,

I cannot use upi help me

Hey @sowrya_dantuluri! We kindly request you to try activating the UPI on Google Pay by referring to our previous post: Unable to add account in upi app - #2 by Deepak If the issue still persists, please feel free to reach out to us.

Regards,

I tried to follow these steps, but I can’t add it. After entering my phone number, I just see “Oops, something went wrong. Try again.” Other times I see “Your bank’s servers didn’t respond. Please try again later.” after entering the OTP and the PIN. Please help.

Hi @rajatkhare! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We kindly request you to inbox us the screenshot of the issue you are facing and we’ll have that checked.

Regards,

How can I message you? I don’t see an option when I go to your profile.

@rajatkhare I’ve sent you a direct message. Kindly check and share the details.