Unable to activate card, create UPI, Mobile number not registered, Can't talk to Customer Support

I am experiencing pathetic service from Niyo, can’t reach a support representative, tickets are not resolved, card and UPI unable to activate. I have briefly described my problem below. Please ask someone from your team to reach out to me directly over the call and resolve these issues below.

Problems faced:

Yesterday, I created a Niyo IDFC account. I logged in with mobile number and email id - bhaskargoyal24@gmail.com. I even deposited 10,000/-. But now I am facing these issues.

1. I activated my Debit card, still, the Activate card button shows up and when I click on it, it says, “Still working on your Debit Card, We’ve encountered an error while getting your card ready fro activation”. (Screenshot attached).

2. I am unable to connect to a Niyo Representative on 1860 258 6496 as it says, that your mobile number is not registered with Niyo. Though, I created my account using this only.

3. I am unable to create a UPI from any apps, be it Google Pay/Paytm/Bhim IDFC, as all of them say that “There is no account linked with the mobile number 9999257577.” (Screenshot attached)

Please get it resolved as soon as possible. I didn’t expect that there will be so many technical difficulties while opening this account, otherwise, I wouldn’t.
I raised multiple support request. But all just post generic messages and the email support is pathetic on support tickets. I really want to bring it to your attention that if these problems are not resolved, please close the account and refund my money back.

Hey Bhaskar! Welcome to the Niyo Community! We deeply regret the hassle that you had to face with the account creation. We have raised your concerns with our team on a priority and we will try to update you as soon as we can. LK

1 Like

Bro is your problem solved

Hello, did your card get activated now? I’m facing the same issue, it says still working on your debit card.

Yes, my problem is not solved. And it’s seems to be a major bug. I don’t know when it will be solved.

1 Like

Bro, have opened my account with them for around 3 months now, but didn’t get to withdraw cash from ATM once. Couldn’t turn on the option from in app settings. Pathetic service by these folks. :frowning:

Yes bro same issue I am also facing

So today i referred to my friend and he has successfully downloaded the app and opened the account. Now he has facing the same exact error and I’ve personally ping niyo on whatsapp but not receiving any update from niyo team and now he is criticizing me that just because of my thete amount is stucked.
Request niyo team to please resolve this issue st the earliest!!
If you want details then let me know!

Guys, i had the same issue. Just wait till your card comes, activate it via web. Then do the full KYC procedure and then wait for 3-4 days post KYC. Card status took more than week to update after actually getting delivered. All the problems went away after 3-4 days of KYC.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I m having the same issue …did anyone got the resolution ?? Please help …10k stucked