Transection decline niyo sbm card not worked

Hi niyo team
Right now i am in uk and i will try to book national express coach via their online website
https://www.nationalexpress.com/.
I tried lot of time while this card not worked in UK please resolve this issue otherwise i will think to close my niyo sbm account

Regards ,
Hemal patel

Hi @hemalpatel ,

Could you please write us through our support team? You can reach out to them from Niyo SBM App > Menu > Support with your concerns & screenshots so we don’t miss out on any of the queries and resolve them on priority.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi
I am an Niyo SBM user. My card has got declined multiple times at POS retail outlets. I have mailed the same with the declined receipts and necessary details. Its been more than 6 days I have got no update or resolution for the same. The call center is non responsive and no mails are being returned after the initial acknowledgement. I will be travelling very soon completely in a mess with this situation and no support.

Looking for a positive reply and speedy resolution.
Regards,
Sanjay

1 Like

I am extremely frustrated and shocked that after waiting for close to a week I was asked to find for alternatives. Even multiple follow ups I couldn’t get solution. I understand that the product is a beta version but a VISA card is not. I am okay with some app features having issues but a visa signature card being the issue was something very new. I understand that multiple users were already facing the issue yet I was never informed in the first place about such an situation when I reported my concerns.
After all this I am advised to find alternatives at the last minute. I still don’t know if the card functions or not. Its only after posting on the forum I get a reply from the support team. I am not even told whether my account has issues or the card. The issue was reported within ample time for a card replacement.
Extremely disappointed and dejected. @Vinay_Bagri @Bansari @Niyo_Moderator

Hi @Sanjay_Banerjee ,

This shouldn’t have happened :confused: That’s absolutely not the kind of experience we want our customers to have. Rest easy we are here to make things right, could you please help us with the generated ticket IDs? It will be easier for us to fetch your details and investigate the same.

Cheers!
Bansari

The tickets are 14th August - 1002186
18th August - 1005008
Thanks for the acknowledgement but that’s the same reply I have been getting after posting this on the community and honestly not really improving my problem. It would be appreciated if I could get a timeline or TAT on the issue, anyways I have arranged alternatives as I am travelling this weekend. My small feedback would be that If some issues exist, informing the user on the same right away would have been great instead of keeping them waiting for a week with no follow ups. I understand through the community users were facing similar issues.
Regards,
Sanjay

The tickets are 14th August - 1002186
18th August - 1005008
Thanks for the acknowledgement but that’s the same reply I have been getting after posting this on the community and honestly not really improving my problem. It would be appreciated if I could get a timeline or TAT on the issue, anyways I have arranged alternatives as I am travelling this weekend. My small feedback would be that If some issues exist, informing the user on the same right away would have been great instead of keeping them waiting for a week with no follow ups. I understand through the community users were facing similar issues.
Regards,
Sanjay

@Sanjay_Banerjee We are really sorry to hear about the situation that you faced. We treat feedback with the utmost care and we will take steps to improve the customer service experience.

Cheers!
Bansari

My account is frozen please activate my account

Hey @Vipin5818 ! Welcome to Niyo Community! We’re sorry to hear that you faced this issue. Could you please help us with the follow-up questions via DM?