You asked, we listened!
@Niyo Can you add the feature to find when a customer’s debit card will be delivered? It’ll be a great convenience for the users and they won’t have to reach out to in-app support.
Are you eagerly waiting to receive your NiyoX card?
We’ve upgraded the app with our latest feature that lets you track your card delivery right from the moment the bank dispatches it. If you’ve onboarded NiyoX on or after 19 November 2021 and placed an order for your debit card on the upgraded app, here’s what you can experience:
How to track card shipment?
First, upgrade your NiyoX app to the latest version if not already done. Once logged in, there are a couple of ways you can track your card shipment in the app:
- “Pending Actions” on the top right corner of your Home screen will have the “Track” option
- On the Home screen > Card Settings >Track Your Card
- Once you click on the tracking option from either of the above flows, the Dispatch Date, Courier Partner Name, and your Tracking/AWB Number will popup at the bottom of your screen
- Tap on “Track Now”
- Your AWB Number will be auto-copied (cool, right?) and you will be redirected to the tracking page of the courier partner’s website
- Paste the AWB Number and track your shipment right away!
- You will be able to track your card if you’ve placed the order from the latest version of the NiyoX app.
- While we do our best to get the tracking/AWB numbers from our partner bank for all of the card orders, there is a slight possibility that it might not be available in a few cases. Rest assured, your card will be delivered within 15 days of ordering.
We can’t wait to see you start enjoying the NiyoX experience with your brand NEW NiyoX VISA Platinum Card!