Top Valuable Contributors for Niyo Community :)

Hi All, :wave:t3:

We’ve a very exciting announcement :loudspeaker: to make and we are sure you’re going to like it! :blush:
At Niyo, we always want to keep it engaging & rewarding for our customers. We are enormously gratified to announce the Top Valuable Contributors for Niyo Community. The names are:

Aditya Malik @iamadityamalik
Sachin @Sachin
Debapriyo Das @ScottishBaron

We really wanna appreciate & thank you for helping the fellow community members with your insightful responses. :muscle:t3: :slight_smile:

Cheers to you guys!
Bansari

Hey @iamadityamalik @ScottishBaron @sachin ! Thank you for your active participation. We really appreciate it. Congrats :tada::tada:

6 Likes

Thanks for the appreciation @ashrithjain @Bansari , As I really like helping people here as I don’t want their experience to be bad because when I started to use Niyox (it was my first time coming across a Neo Bank) I loved the experience and had recommended it to friends and they also Loved it very much that’s why I had a feeling that In the up coming months Niyo would provide very good products :fire: ,Would like to serve the community in future too :wink:.

Dankeschön
Sachinツ

5 Likes

@Bansari @ashrithjain Thanks for acknowledging our efforts…
It’s always a good feat to help others and that’s what we’ve all done to make others have a better experience
Congratulations to the others as well for their hard work :+1:
Arigato gozaimasu🙏🏻

6 Likes

Thanks Sachin! Appreciate your contributions…

2 Likes

Mighty Thanks to you Debapriyo! :+1:

4 Likes

Hey @iamadityamalik @Sachin @ScottishBaron
Thanks a lot for your contributions &
many many congratulations to all of you :star_struck:
Cheers!

4 Likes

Hi @Bansari @ashrithjain @Lucky thanks for the appreciation.
I’m glad that my contributions are helpful for the people in this community and was able to enhance people experiences with answering their queries.

Thanks once again!!

Cheers!

6 Likes

received this in the mail today.

Thank you guys for the gift and appreciation.
:partying_face::grin:

4 Likes

Just received this From Niyo❤️

:heart: thanks for this gift :blush:

4 Likes

@Sachin @iamadityamalik did you guys receive it as a token of appreciation for being top valued contributors :sweat_smile: as I haven’t received any

1 Like

Hi @ScottishBaron ,

Yes we have sent this as a token of appreciation to all three of you :slight_smile:
Let me get this checked for you.

Cheers!
Bansari

4 Likes

Don’t worry you will receive yours too :relaxed:

3 Likes

@ashrithjain @Bansari
Thank you for the gift… I just received mine today…
It feels great to see how much Niyo looks after it’s community members

Arigato Gozaimasu​:blush::pray:t2:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.