This Card should have airport lounge access facility

Niyo DCB Global card is full of features. If there will have airport launge access facility then it would be best among the forex card.

2 Likes

Since the card is already free and it is a prepaid card where the bank cannot earn any interest like credit cards, I guess this is something which we cannot expect.
That being said, there are plenty of credit cards both low cost and some even free which can give you lounge access.

3 Likes

Niyo should partner up to provide discounted lounge access for users. as it will be win win for all…as Niyo can provide lounge service providers with customers who are willing to pay.

1 Like

Hey which cards are you talking about here?

I think they are talking about the Niyo DCB Global card.

1 Like

No I meant which cards are they talking about which provide lounge access and are very low cost or even free.

Exactly…
I’m talking about Niyo DCB Global card which was earlier launched by niyo.

1 Like

There are multiple credit cards that are low cost and even free which provide lounge access like HDFC Regalia First, Millenia. There are also ways to make them free. Similarly ICICI provides some cards that provide lounge access and are free/low cost.
The thing needs to be oberserved here is that they are credit cards mostly and banks can earn money in many ways but Niyo is a prepaid card which has quite less way to make money.

1 Like

I know well bro but i shared my idea just about this card…

Got it. Maybe since they now have launched the bank account, they can come up with a credit card with some tie up and then offer lounge access and other features.

3 Likes

To be honest, I love my NiYo Global.

I just want the following features.

1. Personalisation
  2. Lounge access
  3. More info on how they deal with chargebacks

I am even willing to pay a small fee for ownership of this card. I’m sure NiYo cannot continue to give these benefits forever without charging us.

I want to move to the IDFC NiYo account now as it is being proposed that both of these have same benefits and the IDFC one has more benefits like interest.

4 Likes

Foreign currency transaction fee is major source of revenue for banks, in return they give you rewards in some form or another. Niyo is free with zero forex rate, you’re already saving as much as other or more.

If you want Lounge access, you should get RBL Safari credit card which have Rs. 3000 annual fee and they won’t waive that fee tho, so you need to spend atleast 2.5L to recover that fees.

1 Like