The physical debit card automatically ordered after completing kyc. i don't want that, how can i cancel it? Cause Today I received Niyox news letter, there it mentioned that now all can have a full kyc account with only virtual card

Today I received Niyox news letter, there it mentioned that now all can have a full kyc account with only virtual card. I really want to have only the virtual card not any physical card. But since i completed the kyc week ago the card already ordered is in transit. How can I cancel it now and only have virtual card ??
Please help niyox team!

The Annual charges will apply if I don’t activate the physical card ??

How to avoid the AMC ?

Block The Card and same inform the NiyoX.

Hey @Nirvan! The virtual card for your NiyoX is valid only for a year and then it gets blocked. Also, with the virtual card, you may not be able to make international transactions.

Kindly note, the annual charges are not applicable for your physical debit until it’s activated and you can activate your physical debit card at any time within a year.

For further help, reach out to our in-app Live Chat support by going to Menu > Support options in your NiyoX app.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.