#TellUs > Which of these NiyoX features do you want us to add?

Hey @transitionreadiness . Firstly, welcome to Niyo community. I think this feature will be very helpful to increase security of the app.

Can I know how are you

Are you customer or agent

Unlimited Free ATM transactions from any Bank ATM

Referel rewards for old users.

Canā€™t agree more!
This is the major turn off this time in NiyoX

Some feature like apple pay for ios to discard usage of physical card for convenience.

I would love to have credit card and debit card with more cashback on Amazon and flipkart
2.make available nfc contactless payments from app itself

@jainashrith @KshitiVyas @Aswathy_Nambiar @Deepak @Bansari @Lucky @Hemant_Tathod
Can you provide choice account number eg. Mobile number as an account number like 9812345678 can add any number before that 1098212345678

We are sorry but no, we cannot provide choice account numbers for now. LK

1 Like

I want smart savings kinda third account. As in you can choose to transfer a specified amount as a smart deposit with varied interest from a month to year or invest in liquid funds from various fund houses. Probably a gamfied way of saving money.

Thank you for the responses.
It looks like zero forex markup tops the list closely followed by instant loan, FD & RD, and domestic stocks trading.
Referral reward, credit account via UPI, and bank statement are planned to be rolled out within a monthā€™s time. Work on instant loans and WhatsApp as a channel is under progress. We are in talks with our partner bank to enable contactless payment and cheque book issuance and we will explore the web variant, 2FA, and Apple Pay at a later stage.

1 Like

It must be optional since you donā€™t have good presence in country or you must remove transaction charges at other bank atms.

There is some suggestion for u ā€¦ You must have these changes to keep your customers with u for long time.

1. Since the policy of niyo is once you did kyc automatically you will receive debit card and many cities like me neither have bank branch nor atm so whatā€™s the use of it. So I suggest you allow all atms of other bank without any charge like indian post payment bank until you make a presence in that city or remove this mandatory debit card. I personally donā€™t need ur card bcoz of this and I WILL BE THANKFUL IF YOU CANCLE MINE DEBIT CARD.

2. Remove or reduce this 1 lakh deposit to get 7%pa. Actually your bank is in establishing phase and in order to make trust between people after then people can deposit big amount.

3. Sine you r support to be a bank so you must have a customer care number for quick resolution sometimes we cant express our words in text easily but can on call.

Consider these suggestion.

1 Like

I earned ā‚¹86 for referring my friend to NiyoX.
Now earn for up to ā‚¹125 when you sign up on NiyoX (2-in-1 Savings & Wealth Account) GADDA394852 and make any transaction of more than ā‚¹999.
Letā€™s #DecodeBanking together.
Hurry, download NiyoX today https://niyox.page.link/LVdYHqRRCHdMUbfA7

One more you have ur own upi interface in app. When u added mutual funds global funds why not upi ?

Yah! Upi method should be added compulsory why not?

And referral cashback also issue more than 10 referalls plz

I earned ā‚¹86 for referring my friend to NiyoX.
Now earn scratch card for up to ā‚¹125 when you sign up on NiyoX (2-in-1 Savings & Wealth Account) with my code GADDA394852 and make any transaction of more than ā‚¹999.
Letā€™s #DecodeBanking together.
Hurry, download NiyoX today https://niyox.page.link/LVdYHqRRCHdMUbfA7

• Free Credit Card!! Cobranded also worksā€¦
  • add money through UPI? Thatā€™s basic
1 Like

On call support!! Its a must for trust factor tbh.

1 Like

Make debit card lifetime free .

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.