#TellUs > Which of these NiyoX features do you want us to add?

Hello all,

While you already know that your awesome NiyoX account comes loaded with 007![:sunglasses:]

0 Balance Savings Account
0% Commission on Mutual Funds
7% Interest* p.a. on your Savings
+loads of rewards and offers, we’d also love to hear how we can make your NiyoX experience even better! So tell us -

Which of the below offerings do you think with make NiyoX even more compelling?

• Debit card with Zero Forex Mark Up
  • Instant Loan/Credit line
  • Digital FD/RD placement and withdrawal
  • Domestic Stock trading platform
  • Insurance Policies
  • Others (Please specify in comments)
0 voters

One standout feature of NiyoX among the Neo Banking sector could be a NiyoX Co-Branded branded Cheque Book. :money_with_wings: :moneybag: Chargeable is fine.

5 Likes

Don’t mind me but cheque book is outdated and wouldn’t fit with online banking.

2 Likes

You should bring referral program soon. I am waiting for referral program to refer my friends to NiyoX.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but it do cater needs to the date. If you open a trading or mutual funds account, still bank cheque is required to add your bank as primary account. Even for registration of asset like house or land too require a particular amount to be given via cheque for proof attestment in documents. Many first time connection of electricity too require deposit amount via cheque. Apt. Maintenances Deposits, utility bills etc. Maybe these are prevalent in few places but they do still exist.

6 Likes

Please Provide Cheque Book and Passbook because if I need to give bank details, how can i give without photo copy ??
I am from Bihar and In Bihar No any Equitas Bank here. So, I request to you please provide cheque book and Passbook via courier.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more!!

2 Likes

Hi @Gokul_Krishna_N

We are trying to work out a digital solution with our partner bank to issue cheque book via app. This is some time away as it also involves signature upload, but we’re trying to expedite it.

5 Likes

Two suggestions:

1. Web version (can be used from any computer)
  2. Credit via UPI (can be a replacement of GPay/UPI Apps/Credit Cards)
6 Likes

Add money transfer option using upi
Just like paytm
Then our niyo will become top

3 Likes

Lifetime free credit card for prexisting Niyox Accounts

6 Likes

I want free debit card option without any annual fees…atleast a virtual card option should be provided to all user’s free of cost…you should not force user’s to pay for compulsory physical debit card

3 Likes

Lifetime free Pre Approved Credit with decent reward system.

3 Likes

If possible Metal Debit card, on chargeable basis

3 Likes
  1. Credit card

2. Interest-free line of credit upto 1 month via UPI like in LazyPay (LazyPlus)

5 Likes

Bank statement nikalne ka option do pls

2 Likes

Optional free Virtual debit card choise for full kyc user’s too…paid physical debit card should not be compulsory

2 Likes

Who use cheque books in digital era

NiyoX account should provide with free debit card with no annual maintenance changes. Where as, Neo banks like Finn and fi banks were providing free debit cards without annual maintenance changes. Why can’t NiyoX?

4 Likes