Investing your money may be one of the most effective ways to help you build long-term wealth.
While it can seem overwhelming at times, given the numerous options available, the truth is you don’t need to be a financial expert to be successful at it. But as Warren Buffet says: “Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.” so understanding the basics is important.
To help better prepare you and potentially help you with suitable options, we want to know what are the things you currently consider before setting money aside or committing to an investment?
Answer this poll and let us know:
- I consider my financial goals
- Most of my investments are to save taxes
- I weigh the expected risk and rewards before making any investment
- Most of my investments are based on advice from friends and family
- Most of my investments are based on news reports and other online advice
- I don’t invest