Survey: Who has invested in Cryptocurrency here?

Hello Everyone! :money_mouth_face:

Just curious to know how many people have invested in any cryptocurrency or looking forward to investing in the future?

The survey should take a minute or two to complete so would be very grateful for completions and feedback.

Cryptocurrency Survey

2 Likes

I haven’t. I feel like the Indian government’s stand on Crypto is not very clear so don’t want to invest in it.

3 Likes

I am an investor. I invest only in Bitcoin. No other cryptocurrency comes close to it

I have allocated 1-2% of my portfolio. I believe in the idea of bitcoin in the current scenario of currency printing by sovereign governments without any backing (lack of sound money)

We will know about the future of bitcoin in 10-20 years. I am hopeful

2 Likes

Yeah… Savitri is right. Don’t invest it because Indian Government has banned trading it.
You may get into legal and income tax problems.

I invested in 2017. Burned my hands. Decided to never touch crypto.

2 Likes

Oh damn, Sudheer. Thanks for sharing your experience briefly! It would really benefit me and others if you can let us know what happened in detail. Was it because of the crypto crash or govt regulations?

1 Like

I guess 1-2% allocation should be fine as even if it becomes zero no real harm done. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got in at 17k$ and 20k$ (average ~ 19k$) respectively with more than 10% of my net worth. I got out around 9k$. And in fact there is no real value for it. I mean, who uses Bitcoin for buying groceries, electronics online? No one. No govt would allow that. So it’s basically a currency for dark net transactions.

So investing on the hype on something which has no real usage in our daily life is crazy. It’s Pure FOMO. Gold , Real Estate are at least better that some one is using it in real life for some real purpose.

3 Likes

Got it. Thanks for the details. Very helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

You got so many things wrong mate.