Stuck on the account creation page

I’ve been trying to open an account but get stuck on the account creation page. It’s already been 5 days and still the same issue persists.

I’ve attached a screenshot of the same. Please help.

I am stuck on account creation page “pending”. Please please please please resolve the issue. I am extremely worried. Please. I have been trying to contact niyo for days now. None is replying. Please resolve the issue

Hi @7AM Gee, looks like a bug is keeping you from onboarding. Don’t worry, we’ve got our team looking into this for you. We should be able to get a quick fix on this issue and will keep you posted! :slight_smile:

Cheer!
Bansari

@Rohan_Singh1,

Kindly DM us your registered number and we shall look into it for you.

Cheers!
Bansari

I am also facing same issues

It more then a week

Hi @ABHISHEK_KANSAL ,

Firstly, we’re delighted and immensely thankful to you for agreeing to be our first adopters and beta users. Your trust in us has given us the confidence to build a robust product that we hope will transform lives of Indians travelling abroad.

Feedback about the product has been pouring in and we’re putting our best foot forward to fix every loophole that has been pointed out before we roll Niyo Global by SBM out in the market.

While we’re at it, we have a small request for users in the pre-onboarding stage -

Please write to us at onb-global@goniyo.com with your concerns + registered mobile number + screenshots so we don’t miss out on any of the queries and resolve them on priority.

This will also help us track the queries better.

Thanks in advance!
Cheers!
Bansari

Hello @Bansari

I have mailed back [22 Aug 2021]. but not received any updates. I don’t have an account with SBM bank before. But somehow today, I received mail from SBM bank with the August month bank statement. When checking Niyo SBM. it’s showing the same error.

May account opened from SBM side but not linked with Niyo. I am not sure. May you please check with the team

Thanks
Abhishek Kansal

Hi @ABHISHEK_KANSAL ,

Could you help me with the ticket number for my reference?

Cheers!
Bansari

Hello @Bansari

I just got this mail. No having any reference number

Regards
Abhishek Kansal

Hi @ABHISHEK_KANSAL ,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot, we will escalate it to the concerned team.

Cheers!
Bansari

I am on same page on app with a SBM account number since last one month !
You people just waste time for everyone by telling you’re working on resolving while you’re not doing anything to get things done