Stuck at account creation

Hi

I was asked to open niyo wealth account when I was trying to create SBM savings account. I have been waiting for the past 11 working days. But still it’s showing processing your account. I need the niyo global physical card as soon as possible because I am going to UK on August 26th. It will take minimum of 7 working days for the card to arrive. So the situation is tight for me. Kindly help me out with this problem and revert me back as soon as possible with information. Please check my account status.
My phone number : 7907822549

Hey @Athul_S! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We are sorry for keeping you waiting! The onboarding for Niyo SBM is based on CKYC. When our system tried to fetch your CKYC details, it showed that you have got an OTP Based e-KYC and the year of it is 2021. To onboard for Niyo SBM, the CKYC type should be Normal due to which we cannot onboard you for Niyo SBM as of now.

As an alternative, you may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions. Read more about the Difference between NiyoX and Niyo SBM - #2 by Deepak

Regards,

Can I just restart the whole account creation process?

Hey @Athul_S! Unfortunately, we cannot reset the account creation process.