Stuck at Account Creation Pending from a month

I have been trying to get a Niyo Global Card for close to a month now. After ckyc troubles ended and I filled all the details asked for on the Niyo SBM app, I keep getting the same Account Creation Pending error every single time. I’ve exchanged at least 5-6 mails with global@goniyo.com, and every time I’m given a new arbitrary ETA by when the problem will be solved. First it was a couple days, then 8 days, then 3 hours, then 10 days and then another 8-10 days. Can I get a proper resolution on this, please?

@Tirth_Trivedi welcome to the club mate. I’m in the same boat as yours and have realised that all the customer support can do is give different dates.

Piece of advice, better save your time and look for other options if you’re in need of a forex card as this issue won’t be resolved anytime soon

1 Like

Hi @Tirth_Trivedi ,

Firstly welcome to the Niyo Community!

We are sorry for the experience :confused: Could you please help us with the ticket numbers so that we can further investigate it?

Having said that it’s a beta phase and you might face some hiccups for which we always recommend to carry an alternative / backup for your international travel.

Cheers!
Bansari

@Bansari the only ticket number I have is 1001932. The rest of the conversation was in replies of the same mail thread.

I understand the app is in Beta, I do have a backup forex option too. It’s just that these time periods given to me felt arbitrary and bureaucratic when they could’ve just given me a straight answer that they couldn’t give me a proper time-to-resolution.

Anyhow, no harm done as long as you guys manage to resolve it now. All the best!

1 Like

Its been another week, still the same error. @Bansari can you please look into this?

Hi @Tirth_Trivedi ,

We are getting this checked, however it is taking longer than expected :confused:

Cheers!
Bansari

Lol true as per Aditya, they won’t resolve and better to look for an alternative bank

@Ankit0712 the unexpected happened today and i got my account functional. I’d say try again and then keep an eye on your email

Yeah mine started working too. Weird.

I am the only one stuck with this error for more than 1 and a half month 🥲

Lol its working now🤣
But now on the initial page I still see pending action for order placement for Card while I already did once
On the other note I see track my card part on Card section :thinking:

Hi @Ankit0712 ,

I appreciate your constant efforts for enlightening us with your detailed experience so far nevertheless this is a known issue and team is working on all bug fixes. Also your card delivery will not affect by the same.

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like