Still not able onboard

I am still facing the same issue everytime I try to onboard. Even after the update it still shows me the ckyc error. You guys recently introduced the new onboarding process which allows customers to onboard whose CKYC isn’t found. FYI I updated the App to the latest version and I am still facing the same problem as it was before. Seriously this level of mismanagement?
What should I do now?

Hey @Himanshu_Ingulkar! Regret the inconvenience. As per our system’s latest information, we see that you’ve completed OTP-Based e-KYC & KYC year is 2019 due to which we couldn’t help you with the onboarding for Niyo SBM. For Niyo SBM, the KYC type should be Normal. Here, you may have to contact your service provider (possibly your personal bank) where e-KYC has been done and that needs to be updated to Normal KYC. The new onboarding process that was introduced is for new users who do not have Normal CKYC and trying to onboard from the 6th of May.

Regards,

Hello I have updated my CKYC into Normal KYC mode by contacting my SEBI intermediary where I opened my MF account. I am attaching for the reference. But it is still showing me the same CKYC error i.e Full CKYC entry not found etc. What is this now ? You guys are just irritating me. What I should I do now ? I am going to abroad for studies. Please help me out

Hey @Himanshu_Ingulkar! We sincerely apologise for it. While trying to onboard you, our system still fetching your older CKYC details due to which you were unable to proceed further. We’ll have this highlighted to our team. However, we do not have a tentative timeline for when this can be resolved and we are sorry about it.