Still didn't got any confirmation regarding replacement of card

Hello Team, by blocking the regular platinum visa debit card on 14th August , from order option I placed the replacement of the debit card on the same day but I didn’t got any confirmation regarding the order placed for the debit card. Nevertheless I still didn’t got any information or confirmation regarding the replacement of the card. And also I didn’t any message regarding ordering the new debit card.Please look into this issues because I don’t want to pay for multiple debit card.

I opened Niyox App and it still shows me to order the new debit card even whereas I ordered it on 14th August.

Please look into this issues asap

Thank you

Hi @Himanshu_Ingulkar

Thank you for the time over call. As per our discussion, I understand your interest in our new card with features of Tap & Pay and more. Glad you like our services. Hope the concern has been addressed to your satisfaction. :innocent:

Gracias,
Ranjith

Let me clear out the whole scenario for you.
On 13 August I recieved the debit card which was supposed to be get delivered by 18th August. I wrote many mails to your team regarding the delay in delivering the debit card since it was ordered on 28th July. After many days someone from your team reply me back through email with a update that you’ll get the updated version of the debit card with new features like “Tap & Pay” and it will get delivered by 10th September. But on 13th August I got the debit card , but I have received the regular or older version of the debit card not the one that was promised to me by your team member.

I am attaching both the image of the card and the screenshot of the email from your team member.

Hi @Himanshu_Ingulkar ,

Thanks for the detailed elaboration. We shall look into this for you and make sure you get a Tap & Go card.

Cheers!
Bansari

I was told to block my card in order to get the new updated version of the debit card. So I blocked the regular platinum visa debit card on 14th August , from order option I placed the replacement of the debit card on the same day but I didn’t got any confirmation regarding the order placed for the debit card. Nevertheless I still didn’t got any information or confirmation regarding the replacement of the card. And also I didn’t any message regarding ordering the new debit card.Please look into this issues because I don’t want to pay for multiple debit card.

I opened Niyox App and it still shows me to order the new debit card even if placed the order request.

I am attaching the screeshot of emails regarding placing the order for the new debit card.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.