Staff dilly-dallying to deliver chequebook for 40days

Dear CEO/BM
Niyo Global

I frequency sent emails to the support team. But until now no resolution of my complaint regarding non-availabilty of chequebook has been solved. Obviously the deliverable team officials are utterly callous to their chequebook despatch service.
I have been waiting for my first chequebook to be delivered to my address for more than 40 days .
But surprisingly they go on dilly-dallying by just issuing tickets after tickets (So far 20 tickets already been issued for this issue alone) for my complain.
Action should be taken against the delinquent staff responsible for preventing disbursing of my salary in my Niyo Gobal account. A chequebook is the most reliable document for bulk transactions and hassle-free salary disbursements. I badly need the chequebook to fully bank upon Niyo.

Please do the needful as soon as possible.
SS Saha
200110*****890
+919932048080

Dear CEO/BM
Niyo Global

I frequency sent emails to the support team. But until now no resolution of my complaint regarding non-availabilty of chequebook has been solved. Obviously the deliverable team officials are utterly callous to their chequebook despatch service.
I have been waiting for my first chequebook to be delivered to my address for more than 40 days .
But surprisingly they go on dilly-dallying by just issuing tickets after tickets (So far 20 tickets already been issued for this issue alone) for my complain.
Action should be taken against the delinquent staff responsible for preventing disbursing of my salary in my Niyo Gobal account. A chequebook is the most reliable document for bulk transactions and hassle-free salary disbursements. I badly need the chequebook to fully bank upon Niyo.

Please do the needful as soon as possible.
SS Saha
+919932048080

Hey @sssaha! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Kindly allow us some time and we’ll have this further investigated.

Regards,