Service Area related

I have an account with NiyoX equitas bank and i used it last 6 months and i also referred few of my friends, some of my friends can get account & niyox debit card and some of my friends still not getting account because we belong from Assam. But few month ago we able to open account & getting debit cards and chequebooks. Niyox app have an option if any state or city is not on app list then customer can put “other” option on city name. After that customer have to fill his/her communication address but from 19th of JAN 2022 we are trying to fill Our communication address and pin code it is showing out pf service area.kindly solve the problem we need the Niyox banking in our area.

Hey @Ahiduj! Welcome to Niyo Community :slightly_smiling_face:

Firstly, we would like to thank you for showing your interest and onboarding for NiyoX.

We, at Niyo, are a team of enthusiasts trying to deliver the best banking experience to our users. However, due to the ongoing pandemic situations, we are forced to limit our services in selected regions and we sincerely apologize for it. It may take some more time for us to restart the services in all the regions. Until then, we kindly request you to try using a different communication address (where our services are available) and get your card delivered.

Stay safe :mask:

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.