Servers for ckyc down!

hello team, i am trying to contact to anyone here since last 4 days but there has been no solution ! even my replies are not getting approval? i am trying to get my ckyc done but it always shows the server is down! please fix this up as i need card before 28!
i am sharing you the screenshots of error that i am facing!
this is not just a case with me! a friend of mine is not able to get that done too and faces the same error!

Hi @Keshav_garg ,

Sorry for the miss :frowning:

Firstly, we’re delighted and immensely thankful to you for agreeing to be our first adopters and beta users. Your trust in us has given us the confidence to build a robust product that we hope will transform lives of Indians travelling abroad.

Feedback about the product has been pouring in and we’re putting our best foot forward to fix every loophole that has been pointed out before we roll Niyo Global by SBM out in the market.

While we’re at it, we have a small request for users in the pre-onboarding stage -

Please write to us at onb-global@goniyo.com with your concerns + registered mobile number + screenshots so we don’t miss out on any of the queries and resolve them on priority.

This will also help us track the queries better.

Thanks in advance!
Cheers!
Bansari

@Bansari
thanks for a revert back!
i have tried getting in touch with the mail! but there , the issue they thought to be the absence of my ckyc database … but my case is totally different ! plus this is not only with me ! with my friends too who are flying with me
please check this issue as soon as possible and revert me back when everything is on track!
thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Keshav_garg ,

Could you please help us with the ticket number so that we can look into it for you?

Cheers!
Bansari

@ashrithjain i am getting a complete different issue in this ckyc process

@Bansari
hello, i raised 2 tickets

Thanks for providing the ticket number, we shall get back to you.

Cheers!
Bansari

@Bansari
thanks and also now there is some error when i am sending more emails as a revert back

@Bansari thanks for showing your concern on my problem!
please tell me if i can get the whole process offline ? in any branch of sbm bank? because the waiting period of 15 days is too much

@Keshav_garg As its a digital account the process is completely online.

Cheers!
Bansari

@Bansari
okay thanks for the information!
please revert back when the problem of ckyc servers is fixed!
thanks again!

Sure @Keshav_garg ,

Have a great one.
Cheers!
Bansari

@Bansari

take a look at this … my emails can not be delivered to your team!

@Bansari
hello… my problem of the ckyc servers is not yet solved! they say the problem is they do not find my ckyc database but at the same time when i opened account with niyox ! my database was found ! so for sure the database problem is not the problem with me!
please figure it out soon!

Hi @Keshav_garg ,

(1/2) Niyo Money does not register the KYC with CKYC but with the SEBI audited KYC registration Agencies (CVL).

(2/2) We are sorry but we cannot onboard you as your CKYC data is not updated.
FYI: A CKYC record is updated only if you hold a Mutual Funds account or a Bank account. The chances are you might already have these, but the bank or your mutual funds account partner might have not updated your KYC record in the directory.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hey Community members, I’m also getting the same error and trying since yesterday. Please help.