Server down can't transfer money

I tried the transfer option on the app at midnight. It showed the bank servers are down. So then I tried to transfer in the morning but it still shows the same. Can’t transfer money to another account yet. Why is the bank server down since midnight?

Hey @Danish_Bashir! As we checked, the transactions are being processed. Would you please try transferring the funds now and check if you are able to proceed with it. In case, if the issue still persists, reach out to our Live Chat team using your Niyo Global by SBM app > Menu > Support and share a relevant screenshot and we’ll get this checked.

Regards,

Same thing is happening with me too…

@ashrithjain @Bansari hi I have been trying to transfer funds from my account to my son’s account both niyo sbm account but it is showing bank server down and this problem has been showing since yesterday and it’s a priority as son’s in canada and need the funds asap , I have complained on webchat as well as on customer support email id ,but it is yet unresolved, how does a bank server be down for so long… sharing screen shot of the same, pls revert asap.

Hey @Nitz @Danish_Bashir! Currently, a few of the users are facing this issue. We’ve escalated it to the bank and are following up with them. We’ll reach out to you once the issue is fixed.

Regards,

Hi just tried a demo transaction and it looks sorted now.thanks

1 Like

Yes, the issue has been resolved now @Danish_Bashir @Nitz