Server down after entering OTP for aadhar verification

After entering the OTP for adhar verefication it is showing server error and today is my 4th day of retrying and it is showing same. Also everytime after entering the code I got email from UIDAI that my aadhar authentication is successful.

Hi @aryaman_pratap_singh ,

Sorry for the hiccup, as its a beta phase product the ride would be a bit bumpy but rest assure you can try again after sometime and it shall work.

Cheers!
Bansari

@Bansari thanks for the reply but “TIME” that’s what I don’t have enough . I will be in india for only 20 more days so it will be very kind if you resolve this problem ASAP so that I can get my card before going abroad.

@aryaman_pratap_singh ,
Completely understand your urgency. We are working around the issue!
Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

@thanks for your effort but I successfully manage to create my account . And the server issue is actually a bug and there is kind of a trick which works. I will eagerly waiting for the card to get delivered.
Thank you again
#love_niyo

I am also getting same error if u are able to resolve it please do tell
Thanks
Arsh

@Arshsingla try it with another device and with other number with other person details (family) .Do all the same procedures and after entering the otp for aadhar verification if it is showing the same problem then quickly restart the app and you will automatically get verified but it will work when you are trying for very first time.
Thanks

1 Like