Secure envelope for debit card dispspatch

My befit visa card delivered was with envelope open. Worrying that courier guy might have noted down card details including CVV, I have not activated the card. Could you please fix the envelopes. They are glassy surface with glue. It is easier to open and paste it back due to glassy surface. I will wait for updated card and order again. Until then I can’t use debit card and it’s associated online features! :frowning::frowning::frowning:

Hey @Shreekanth . Hey, firstly welcome to Niyo community. As your envelope had already been open, I request you to kindly activate and block the card immediately and request for a new card. This is some serious stuff. You may also read the same on the envelope that if the envelope had already been tampered, you are supposed to reject the card at the doorstep.

Maintain privacy!

Cheers,
Ashrith

@jainashrith sir if i refuse to take the delivery of the card. So bank will take any charges from me for not accepting the card and for re again ordering the card .?

No @Amitkar . Bank will not charge you anything for refusing to accept a tampered document. And also you will not be charged anything if you’ve ordered the card before 30th June 2021.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,
Ashrith

Hey @Amitkar
Just curious to know, why do you want to refuse to the delivery of the card?

Ours is apartment complex. Due to pandemic, it is collected at gate by campus security and left in front of house. So I did not have option to refuse. Yeh. It is better to activate and block. Waiting for upgraded better card to be ready for reorder. I see some mocks in the other thread for new card design.

1 Like

Hi Shreekanth,

It’ll take at least a couple of months to launch the new cards. By then, I’d recommend you to use the card you have got delivered to you.

1 Like

Hello @Arindam_Purohit sir , nothing serious in this i have already received my card in proper condition. I have asked this as my friend face a same issue like this from another bank. So the bank will charge him some amount for reordering the debit card card. Thats why i asked about this in my previous comment.