SBM Account creation pending

I’ve signed up and provided my details in your mobile app. It has been over 15 days and I haven’t received any update on this. I will be traveling soon and didn’t expect this process to take this much time.

Hi @upuneet, welcome to our community! Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologize for it. We are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may use your NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions

1 Like

Is there any way to stop the process? I’m not able to proceed accounts with other banks as the KYC is partly completed for this.

Hi @upuneet, for the inconvenience! A number of our users are having trouble with this during the Niyo SBM onboarding process. Our team has been made aware of it, and they are addressing it. We sincerely regret the unusually long wait time, which is, unfortunately, the case. To get this addressed, we are continually checking in with our staff. If you could give us a little extra time, that would be fantastic. You can use our NiyoX 1, which has a 0 percent FX markup for overseas transactions, in the interim.