Ride the inflation wave tension-free with NiyoX! 🤷‍♀️

Hello guys,

Here’s some news you need to be aware of -

The Consumer Price Index (CPI) inflation has risen to a 6 month high of 6.3% in May, as per data released by the Government yesterday. This has been caused by the rise in food and fuel prices, as per the data.

What is CPI?

The Consumer Price Index measures the average change in prices over time that consumers pay for a basket of goods and services and is the most widely used measure of inflation. CPI hence, is an economic performance indicator.

Now unless you earn an interest of 7% or above on your savings, it gets difficult to ride over this wave of inflation and come out stronger. Anything less than 6.3% will lower your overall financial stature indirectly and hit you with losses.

Another way to beat this inflation is to invest in Mutual Funds regularly with zero commissions. Historically, mutual funds have given returns of 5-6% above inflation in the long term.

…and guess what! We’re offering the best deal ever! Get your hands on a NiyoX savings cum wealth 2in1 account and win at life. While our savings account gives you 7% interest on your savings above Rs 1lakh, you also get to invest in zero commission Mutual Funds, all in one place!

What are you waiting for? If you haven’t experienced the brilliance of this product yet, come onboard and get your hands on NiyoX , in just 100 seconds!

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I am successfully completed transaction before the offer period 16 May to 31 May 2021
But the cashback didn’t received me .
I am also mail Your team but no reply come from your side . Please give me my cashback quickly to my bank account .

Hi @Baijayanti_Das

Can you please dm me your customer id

My Customer I’d is 8803710

HI,

As you received cashback on May11 for the load and spend offers, you were not eligible for the other 2 offers.