Rewards not unlocked even after loading money to account

In the app’s rewards section, it says that if one loads 500 or more they get a reward. I have already done so yet I have not received any reward. Kindly assist.

Can you click on the refer and earn banner and check the scratch cards from there, if that is what you are talking about?

I’m pretty sure what you mean as I faced the same as the banner pops saying adding 5-25k you can earn scratch cards but after you do so you don’t get any….I was wondering if it took a day or two to show up

I know that but I have already made a deposit and yet I am not getting any rewards for it. That is the issue I am facing. I already know where the rewards section is.

@ashrithjain
Facing same issue sir. Kindly look into this.

Hey @billubakra @ameysawant ! Could you please write to our In-App Support Team? We promise to pick it up from there.

1 Like

Sir already did but no one replied

Hi @ashrithjain

I am also facing the issue

No reward received. It has been more than a week since the transaction was done. The support team is not replying.

@ashrithjain @Lucky
Sir please help, no reward received. It has been more than a week since the transaction was done. The support team is not replying.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.