Regarding usage in countries outside India

I have extensively used Niyo Global Card, and a feature which I seem that hindered my user experience was that there was no name embossed on the card. This led to many problems of renting out cars or bikes around Europe since they accept only cards which have name of cardholder embossed on it. This thing will of help to customers, if the name is embossed on the card.

1 Like

Hey there! Welcome to Niyo community.

We get your concern! As of now, we do not have the feature of embossing the name on the card. We’ve noted your feedback & will notify you if this feature goes live in the future. ∞VS

1 Like

I’ve faced this issue too. I would suggest to keep a copy of one account statement that will have both, name and account number on the same document. It may help in most places.

I’ve tried doing that over the Niyo APP, but then again it’s more of a country/vendor dependent approach of wanting only name embossed card. Just a thought, embossing name can be done locally as well at the point of delivery (in my case, the sales team that reached out to our campus to cater to the exchange students market)