Regarding the Debit card charges

I did open my account yesterday, I got something new to here from your team they mentioned as I have card starting with 4723 I would be charged for Foreign currency markup fees those who have card with 4061 will not be charged.

Now if I close the old card issued to me and order new one with 4061 the app is asking me to pay 175 bucks ridiculous troubles with Niyox. I think the company should look into their services properly.

@Deepak @Vinay_Bagri @Viren

Hi @aejaz_velani

Thank you for your time on the call. I sincerely hope that I was able to resolve your concerns and clarify the doubts that you had regarding the card. In case you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to connect back with you.

Gracias,
Ranjith

Hey @aejaz_velani

Thank you for the time on call. Glad to connect with you again. Hope you were guided with the appropriate information on your concern. In case you have any queries feel free to connect. We would be more than happy to assist you with the needful.

Gracias
Ranjith

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.