Regarding niyo sbm card

Hi i jave flight on 11th aug if i order niyo card will it be delivered before 11th Aug. I am from Ahmedabad and delivery location would be same. please reply

Hi @Dhairya_Patel,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

Please be noted that once you place the order for your physical card, based on your location, it may take 7-15 business days for card delivery. Please note that this is an estimated delivery timeline. Kindly plan accordingly :slight_smile:
Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

My location is ahmedabad. What about it?

1 Like

@Dhairya_Patel when you order the card a tentative date would be given to you. You will get the card on or before that date.

Cheers!
Bansari

Ma’am what if i got the date which is after my departure date? can i return it back and get the cash of rs 5000 that is deposited in my savings account back to my other personal account?

@Dhairya_Patel ,you can withdraw the money any time.

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

Thanks for the update. I have ordered the card. but in pending action it shows like this(see image). Also it says it will be delivered by 14th aug …is there any way to track it?

Hi, You can track the card from the AWB number and mobile number on the Delhivery website.

haven’t received any awb number

You will receive it once the card is dispatched however, as advised by @akshit you can also track the card by your registered mobile number.

Cheers!
Bansari

2 Likes

still haven’t received any awb number…when would it be dispatched?

Just visit Delhivery’s website and track using the mobile number… You will see your card’s itinerary. Trust me it’s very fast, They’re saying 15 days to avoid issues but card gets delivered within 5 to 6 days max.

1 Like

Hi, my order is in transit but the address given my M2Psolutions is incorrect, I contacted to delhivery support they told to contact m2p solution as order is placed by them. Delhivery support team told that area name “Maninagar” is missing kindly inform them to add

Hi… I have loaded 5000 rs in my SBM account in order to get my signature debit card. But i haven’t got any update whether the order has been placed or not. How soon can i get the debit card after loading the money.

1 Like

I haven’t get about my card tilĺ now

I have received my niyo sbm card but in app its shows 1 pending action stating to order the card…please resolve the issue

Hey @Dhairya_Patel ! As the app is still in Beta phase, you may encounter a few hiccups her and there. Rest assured, all the bugs will be debugged in the future updates of the app. Appreciate the patience.

Hey @Vishal_Chowdary_VR ! Welcome to Niyo community. We’re happy to have you onboard :airplane:
Your Niyo Global VISA Signature ‘Tap & Pay’ Debit card will be delivered within 6-15 business days post ordering the card once you successfully deposit INR 5,000.

Hey @Anil_K_R ! We’re happy to have you onboard :airplane:
Once you successfully load INR 5,000, you’ll have to order the debit card under card section. Once you’ve successfully ordered the card, you’ll get the card within 6-15 business days at your communication address.

I successfully loaded money in my account but am unable to order the card. Please find the screenshot as attached