Regarding Full KYC failure

I see in the neo community that many people have complained that KYC is not being done in biometric verification properly.Turn on full KYC via video KYC instead of fingerprint. Dated twice to do my full KYC. But not a single call came from E-Com Express.While big private banks like ICICI, HDFC, Axis and IDFC Bank are offering full KYC through video KYC, why aren’t you offering this facility? You have seen that the biometrics of any agent is not working properly and no agent is contacting the customer. As we have been together.

1 Like

Hey Kalyan! We regret for the delay. The request has already been sent to the team. We will make sure that it is done as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience. SR

Today an agent from E-Com Express came and did my biometric verification. Thank you for arranging my full KYC.

You’re most welcome @kalyandey369. Please feel free to let us know for any further requirements. SR

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.