Regarding forex card

Hi. I wanted to create niyo forex card but I have created niyo debit card account by mistake on niyox app instead. I then created niyo forex card on niyo global app and it shows processing your “wealth account” so I blocked my card on the niyox app
May I know if something went wrong?

Hey @Jahaanavi! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Firstly, we’d like to inform you that NiyoX and Niyo forex which is Niyo Global by SBM are two different products. Both the NiyoX and Niyo SBM offer savings account.
To know the differences between these two, you may check our previous post here: Difference between NiyoX and Niyo SBM - #2 by Deepak

We see that you’ve blocked your virtual card for your NiyoX card and the onboarding for Niyo Global by SBM is in process. It may take some more time for account creation.

Regards,

I’m actually leaving to abroad on 11th September. Will I be provided with the card before that?
I had that the pin setup will get delayed as well if there is any problem

Hey @Jahaanavi! Once your Niyo Global by SBM account is created successfully, you can add funds to it and then place a card request. If the account creation is taking time, we’d request you to apply for a NiyoX debit card. It can be used for your international transactions with 0 mark-up charges.

I waited for 5-7 days and now it’s showing wait for 15 more days :confused:

Hi while i try to open niyox card it shows that my adhar card contains initials of my name and pan card has full form of my name. So i am not able to open account on this please help

Regards
Anoop