Regarding CKYC error!

Dear team, I have been trying to make an account since last 2 months and also wrote mails to the official mail id, but alas! I received the same response leaving me at square 1. That’s why I have come here.

I have Mutual fund account with HDFC as well as Zeroddha as well as a Demat account with both of the brokers. I also have a niyo X account with me.
Apart from Dmat accounts, I have domestic bank accounts with SBI and HDFC.
I intend to travel on January and I am looking to get a niyo global card for the same reason!
Team, please look into the matter and resolve it soon!

Hey @Varun_Kumar1 ! Welcome to :niyo_community: Community. Even though you might already have a CKYC record. The entry happens to not meet the minimum requirements set by the partner bank. While I write this message to you, I’d like to inform you that we’re working on an alternative KYC method that should hopefully be launched in the upcoming months.

Have you tried NiyoX yet? NiyoX now has Zero Forex Markup too! Haven’t onboarded to NiyoX yet? Get aboard right from here: NiyoX 2 in 1 Onboarding

Post that, you can download NiyoX from your device’s store and enjoy benefits like

To know about many more such amazing features, peek here: NiyoX - Equitas SA

If you do need further help, feel free to reach out to us again.

Cheers,
Ashrith