Refer and earn feature niyox

I received an email from niyox that , i am eligible now for refer and earn feature, but not getting refer and earn option in niyox app . What to do ?

Hi @Poonam_Parmar,

Did you try raising the issue with our support team? They are working tirelessly round the clock to provide you with instant resolutions leading to a seamless experience

You can reach out to them from NiyoX App > Menu > Support

Cheers!
Bansari

They reply that i am not eligible if , eligible in future then it shows in app ?

Hey There ,

NiyoX has received overwhelming response since its launch. As a token of our appreciation for your valued support, we are launching a “Refer & Earn” program. We would like your loved ones to have a great digital banking experience just like you. You both can enjoy rewards along the way.

When your friend signs up on NiyoX using your referral code and they make any transaction of more than ₹999, you both get a scratch card each of up to ₹125.

Here’s a quick run down of how the ‘Refer & Earn’ program works:.

1. How to refer a friend?
You can refer a friend by sharing your referral code from NiyoX App. You can share it via WhatsApp, email etc. To do that, visit ‘Rewards & Referrals’ section.

2. How to earn a reward?
Once you have shared your referral code with your friend, they need to sign up on NiyoX app with your referral code and make any transaction of more than ₹999, including loading money, tranferring funds, making purchases, etc. with NiyoX account.

3. How to redeem a reward?
Upon scratching the card, the reward amount gets credited instantly into your Niyo Equitas Savings Account.

Banking is so much easier with NiyoX, so we would like you to share this joy with more people with a chance to win up to 5 scratch cards for each qualifying referral.

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to earn a total of up to ₹625 (₹125x5) during the offer period.
Refer a Friend now!

Stay home, stay safe!

Cheers,
Team NiyoX in partnership with Equitas Small Finance Bank

Download App:
Connect with Us:

Finnew Solutions Private Limited
5th Floor, Delta Block, Sigma Technology Park
Varthur Main Road, Whitefield Phase 2, Varthur
Kodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka Pin - 560066

© 2021. Finnew Solutions Private limited

If you’d like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails click here.

Hi Poonam,

Can you update your app and check again? Let me know if you are still unable to find ‘Refer & Earn’ in the app.

Yes updated recently, uninstall then again install it see screenshot here

Hi Poonam,

Thanks for letting me know that. I’ll check and get back on this.
Appreciate your patience.

Hi @Poonam_Parmar

Please check again and let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.