Questions? and feedback :)

Hey FAM!

Nice product.

Questions…?

1. What are forex currency markup fees?
  2. Is this a neobanking revolution or a product offering of esfb?
  3. Future roadmap plans :slight_smile: amaze me?

Feedback…//

1. Metal card plzzz can’t wait to get hands on one :slight_smile:
  2. Need a complete UI revamp to keep up with trend (not promoting anything if possible have a look at cred app ui )
  3. Cheque book plz so that this can be a complete bank account instead of wallet only feeling.
  4. Bring stocks too on niyox.
    hmmm i’m brainstorming on how to make it better will add up few more pointers as i keep using product.
1 Like

Hi Shaik!

Welcome to the Niyo Community! :slight_smile: Thanks for all your questions and feedback, we love hearing from our customers! Here are your answers -

1. What are forex currency markup fees?
Currently, the markup fees are:

POS/ECOM - 3.5% + Taxes
ATM Withdrawl - 3.5% + INR 110 + Taxes
Balance enquiry - 3.5% + INR 25 + Taxes
However, we’re working towards a ZERO Forex markup variant and we’ll keep you posted about it.

2. Is this a neobanking revolution or a product offering of esfb?
NiyoX is a neobank offering, which comes with a 2 in 1 account. The savings account is offered in partnership with Equitas Small Finance Bank and the wealth offering is provided by Niyo Money.

3. Future roadmap plans :slight_smile: amaze me?
We’re currently working on a number of features like Rewards, Budgeting and Spend Analysis to name a few.

In terms of the card design, we’re working on two more variants that will be available in the next few months - A Signature Card for sure and maybe Metal one that would be either paid or available based on certain criteria.
Also, there is no immediate provision for a chequebook, however, we expect the same to be in place by end of next month.

Hope I’ve answered your questions. Please do take care of your health and have a good day! :slight_smile:

1 Like