Proxy server error while attempting video KYC

I tried completing online KYC, but when I click the link it gives me proxy server error on my android phone. Can I do it from my computer?

Hey @yogita_karpate1

As we checked, you’ve not met the onboarding criteria to open an account with us. Since your CKYC information updated does not match the criteria requirement. We’d recommend you to check out NiyoX or Niyo DCB, if you’re looking out for a handy option for your travel.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

Can you explain more about the criterion for onboarding.

I am trying kyc for niyox account. I tried DCB earlier but it didnt work as well. I am very confused about the criterions. I would appreciate if you can provide more details.

Hey @yogita_karpate1! The onboarding for Niyo SBM is based on CKYC. When our system tried to fetch your CKYC details, it showed that you have got a Simplified KYC and the year is 2020. To onboard for Niyo SBM, the CKYC type should be Normal. Therefore, we are sorry to inform you that we cannot onboard you for Niyo SBM as of now.
You may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions like Niyo Global by SBM.

To know the differences, you may read our previous post here: Difference between NiyoX and Niyo SBM - #2 by Deepak

Regards,

Hi @Deepak , Thanks for your reply. I am facing this issue with NiyoX. I haven’t applied for SBM. I hope I am able to clarify that I am facing the issues with NiyoX and no other product from Niyo. I would like to get the NiyoX 0 forex mark-up card that you suggest asap. It would be great if your team can check the issue and let me know the steps I should follow.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.