Proof of Funds Letter for Canadian Immigration

Hi Team,

I am planning to apply for immigration to Canada via their express entry program and for that purpose, Canada requires me to provide a letter to show “Proof of funds” I have with me.

Given below are the specifications of the letter. Would someone please guide me about how NiyoX or Equitas Bank can supply me a letter of this sort. Please note that I am NOT looking for a regular bank statement. What I would require is a letter on the bank’s letterhead, with the specifications as follows. I am quoting the text directly from Canadian Immigration Office’s official website.

Also, I am from Kerala and I don’t have a physical branch of Equitas Bank anywhere near I live, as the bank is based in Tamil Nadu.

""For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you’re keeping money.

Letter(s) must:

• be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead

• include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)

• include your name

• list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans

• include, for each current bank and investment account, the

• account numbers

• date each account was opened

• current balance of each account

• average balance for the past 6 months""

Hi!

I’d recommend contacting Equitas Bank Customer support for this rather than Niyo as the proof of funds letter is required on their letter head. Also, Niyo does not keep your money, Equitas bank does.

Contact info for Equitas Bank can be accessed here.

Thanks,

Aditya

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.