Processing your wealth account

Hello,
I am also getting same “processing your wealth account” since 3-4 weeks.
I got a call from Niyo customer care last week that issue will be resolved in 1-2 days as you completed ckyc and other formalities. But nothing has happened till now.

Please look into this matter on priority.
How would you reach me?

Regards

1 Like

Hi Niyo,

My account is stuck at processing your wealth account since 3-4 weeks.
I got a call from Niyo customer care that you completed ckyc and all formalities. This issue will be resolved in 3-4 days and you get cars in 2 weeks.
But nothing happens.

Please resolve it on priority.
How would you contact me to locate my application?

Regards,
Shobhit

Hey @Shobhit! Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologize for it. We are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may use our NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions.

Hi @Manisha_Radhakrishna ,
Thanks for the response. As you are in financial sector and having such huge delays could be a hit to your reputation and customers can opt for other better and quick alternatives.

Your complete community section is full of same issue of huge delays. Its been a week when one of your customer executive promised me that this issue will get resolved in 2-3 days.

It is now little hard to trust on your words now.
If you put yourself in my shoes, probably you will understand the pain we are going through.

Regards,
Shobhit

Hi @Shobhit, a number of our users are having trouble with this during the Niyo SBM onboarding process. Our team has been made aware of it, and they are addressing it. We sincerely regret the unusually long wait time, which is, unfortunately, the case. To get this addressed, we are continually checking in with our staff. If you could give us a little extra time, that would be fantastic. You can utilize our NiyoX, which offers a 0 forex mark-up for global transactions, in the meantime.

Hi,

Days are passing and we are just getting templated responses like “we have informed technical team, it will take 4-5 days. You can use niyoX”

Can we have some other information instead of above.
I provided all docs, all verification for niyo global card, why you guys keep insisting for niyox rather solving issue with niyo global.

Thanks,
Shobhit

Hey @Shobhit, we are sorry to inform you that as per our findings, we see that you have not met the minimum onboarding criteria to onboard for the Niyo Global by SBM account. Your CKYC account type is Simplified-based e-KYC whereas we need at least one full CKYC entry to onboard you. We will let you know once we have a solution around this through our social channels. Stay tuned!

@Manisha_Radhakrishna
Wow, i knew it from starting and while completing the formality for onboarding for niyo global, your onboarding process also notified this and they ask me if you want us to do CKYC for you and I clicked YES. And they did so many verifications using passport file number, digi wallet etc etc.

Your response is not in sync with the process i have followed whole onboarding.
Kindly provide a solution

Regards,
Shobhit

@Manisha_Radhakrishna Can you check with your technical team regarding this confusion.
Earlier your app niyo global used to check at start if ckyc is there or not. If no, then it simply does not move forward.

However, i believe recently you made some changes via which you give an option to users to allow niyo to do ckyc and for that i have been asked for passport file number and digi wallet verification.

I believe you should clarify me why i am getting this issue at first place, if its because of ckyc then what was the outcome of ckyc done via niyo.

To be honest, being im banking services, you should be careful and should gather all information before replying to customers.

Hope you get the idea.

Thanks,
Shobhit

A post was merged into an existing topic: Creating Wealth Account Stuck

Bro, I’m facing same issue. Even though I have full kyc they are doing the same with me too. Just wanted to know if your account is created?

Thank you for resolving the issue my account has been created

Thank you for confirming @Anushri

Hello,
I am unable to add money to my account please check the issue

I have the same issue every time when I open my account showing processing your wealth scince 11 days please help me and solve my problem I hope… Thank you

I’m not able to open my account still processing your wealth seems 11 days please solve my problem I already sent email also but no reply from niyo global please help me

Hi @Mirza_Imtiyaz, welcome to our community! Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologize for it. We are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may use your NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions

Hello niyo global now I can open my niyo account I feel so happy thank you niyo global team…

Hi @Mirza_Imtiyaz, thank you for confirming it. For any further assistance kindly reach out to live chat support or write to us at global@goniyo.com our team will be happy to assist you better.

I am facing the same problem. Processing your wealth account

I am also facing the same issue saying processing your niyo wealth account. I need to get the niyo travel card before September 3rd week. Is it possible to get it. Waiting for your reply.