Processing your wealth account stuck since weeks

Hi Niyo,

My account is stuck at processing your wealth account since 3-4 weeks.
I got a call from Niyo customer care that you completed ckyc and all formalities. This issue will be resolved in 3-4 days and you get cars in 2 weeks.
But nothing happens.

Please resolve it on priority.
How would you contact me to locate my application?

Regards,
Shobhit

Hey @Shobhit! Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologise for it. We are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may use your NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions.

Regards,

Thanks Deepak,
I want to use niyo global with SBM bank.

How you track my application? You dont have my registered mobile number or email.

Regards,
Shobhit

1 Like

@Shobhit I believe that you have used the same email id to register for Niyo SBM and for Niyo Community. I have tried to find out your account details through Niyo Community registered email.

1 Like

I think so.
So when i can expect this issue to get resolved.

Regards
Shobhit

1 Like

Hey @Wasim_Al_Basha @Ranjith @Deepak I’m trying to do transection of 5k from my niyo sbm account and it’s failed but money deducted from my account can you look into this matter.

Hey @Irshad_Ali! If the funds are not credited to the receiver, the amount will be auto-refunded within 2 business days. Kindly wait for it. If you do not receive it in the given timeframe, reach out to our live chat support for further help

Regards,

A post was merged into an existing topic: Processing your wealth account