Problem with imported mutual fund

I imported my existing mutual fund portfolio from PayTm money to NiyoX.
I did this so it would be easy to track everything in one place.
But even after the SIP the amount has not been updated in NiyoX app so the returns are being shown in a wrong percentage according to my investment so I still have to check 2 apps.
Please see if this can be solved.

Hey @Kaushik9814 . It is good to see you back in the community :grinning:! I request you to kindly drop a mail at connect@goniyo.com to get your issue resolved at a faster pace.

If you have further queries, feel free to reach out again!

Hi @Kaushik9814, sorry about the hassle. SIPs (the instruction for monthly investments) are registered with brokers/investment platforms (in your case Paytm Money) and cannot be transferred by importing the portfolio to us. You will have to stop the SIP on Paytm Money and restart it here.
About SIP amounts not being updated - since the SIP has not been transferred to update the SIP investment you will have to send us your ECAS every month (after the SIP instalment has been processed) and then we can update it.
I would recommend stopping the SIP on Paytm Money and starting it here after importing your latest ECAS. Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Great information :+1: i was also about to ask the same question in a few days time thanks for the entire clarification in a lucid way :hugs:

2 Likes

@SATADIP_ROY Anytime!

Thanks a lot for the solution!

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying this @Savitri_Bobde. I had a query regarding Standing Instructions ( SI ).
I currently invest in MFs through ET Money and I am thinking of discontinuing the SIPs with them as they are unable to create SIs for the SIPs.

Suppose I start investing in Niyo Money via my Niyo X-Equitas SB Acc. ,

1. Would I be able to take advantage of seamless SI, if it exists?
  2. Would the subsequent investments via Niyo be under the same folio that has already been created with the respective MF Houses?

Thanks
Sirish

Hi @gsaisirish - SIP is an SI, so I am not sure what you mean by SIs for SIPs? Request you to elaborate further. 2. Once you have imported the external folios, you can choose whichever folio you want for your SIPs. Once, that is set, the subsequent instalments will go into the same chosen folio.

Hi @Savitri_Bobde,
Let me clarify on what I meant by an SI. I’m referring to automatic deductions of the SIP amount from my bank account every month (standing instructions) without the need for approving/authenticating them.

ET money currently does not let me begin standing instructions, and so every month I have to manually do UPI transfer for the said SIPs.

@gsaisirish Aah okay. Yes here you can set up a mandate through net banking and then auto deductions will happen on the SIP date :slight_smile:

Mandate, that’s the word! :sweat_smile: Thanks for the information! Appreciate it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@gsaisirish anytime!

Hello @Savitri_Bobde
I had a query regarding the display of my portfolio on NiyoX platform.
The MF investments are very scattered there. I mean for every transaction there is a different compartment/section.

Hey @Apoorv ! We’ve edited your message as it contained sensitive information. We respect your privacy.

1 Like

Hi @Apoorv, can you raise a ticket from the investment section in the app with screenshots so we can better understand your feedback/issue?