Problem with Account Creation

@Deepak Any particular reason the Niyo SBM isn’t working? Is this specific to my account or Niyo SBM in general.
Regarding NiyoX, I don’t see any info being mentioned regarding the forex markup. Can you please confirm?

Hey @wdphd! Due to the CKYC issue, we couldn’t onboard you for Niyo SBM. For NiyoX mark-up fee, we recommend you to check our previous post here: Wohoo! Zero Forex Markup is Free for All👋🥰

Regards,

Update after almost 8 months: - The customer service is non existent , My first problem took 5 months to get fixed and after it was fixed a new problem which is every time i upload my photo is says server down, I have tried probably a thousand times but still no solution, every time they say wait we will fix it and then you get no response or if you get a response it’s useless, I clearly like the product that is why i am trying to open an account for so long even but clearly the company has no intentions of solving customers problem, this is the last post i have no hope that it will be solved .

Update after almost 8 months: - The customer service is non existent , My first problem took 5 months to get fixed and after it was fixed a new problem which is every time i upload my photo is says server down, I have tried probably a thousand times but still no solution, every time they say wait we will fix it and then you get no response or if you get a response it’s useless, I clearly like the product that is why i am trying to open an account for so long even but clearly the company has no intentions of solving customers problem, this is the last post i have no hope that it will be solved .

Hey @Aditya_Raj_Singh! Inconvenience regretted! This is not the kind of experience we wanted you to have with us. There seems a mismatch in the live photo captured and In your Aadhaar due to which you were unable to complete the onboarding. We had highlighted this to our team to check if there is an alternative for this. If there’s a way to onboard you, we’ll definitely help you.

Regards,

Any update ??? @Deepak

@Aditya_Raj_Singh work-in-progress. There seems to be an issue from the bank side and we are yet to hear from the bank on the issue you are facing.

I have been trying to tell your support team by email that my account with sbm bank was opened using the niyo app because i received monthly statements, i have no brach of sbm in my city or in the neighbouring cities so i have never opened an account with sbm,and the only app i know is niyo global ,so how is it possible that my account was opened i am not able to access it and the support team on email denies that it was not opened using the niyo app.

@Aditya_Raj_Singh We understand that you are receiving emails from the bank. It’s a known issue for which we have escalated to the bank and that needs to be actioned from the bank end. On your behalf, we are constantly following up to have this fixed. This may take slightly longer and we are sorry about it.

Regards,

Hey @Sunil_Ingawale! We hope you are doing well!

Your Niyo Global by SBM account has been created successfully and we believe that you were able to access it through the Niyo SBM app. Reach out to our live chat support through the app for any further help.

Stay safe!
Regards,

@Rajat_Prajapati @ashrithjain @Deepak My account creation has been pending since several days even though I have entered all of the required information. I have to go abroad in a few days to pursue my education. Please please look into it as priority and open my account as soon as possible!!

Hey @Aishik_Roy! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. This has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. The expected timeline to fix this issue is by the end of this month. We kindly request you to wait until then.

Regards,

Thank you so much…!
I’m happy with it. It’s working well…

1 Like

It is still not working. My number is +91 8777045043 and my email id is aishikroy1999@gmail.com
Please see to it and expedite the process

Hey @Aishik_Roy, inconvenience regretted! This has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. For a few users, it’s taking a slightly longer time and we kindly request you to please wait. Once the issue gets resolved, your account will be created and you’ll be able to access it by logging in to the app.

Sir I am facing same issue , it’s been over 2 weeks. Can you please look into this problem.

Hey @ARYAN_JHA! Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologise for it. We are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may use your NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions.

Regards,

Yes sir i understand the situation. But I am moving out of India in less than 25 days. This is the reason I am worried. I hope this issue will be resolved asap.
Thank you

Hi @ARYAN_JHA, we apologize for the wait. For the majority of customers, the problem has been resolved, however, others are still having trouble.
It’s taking a surprisingly long time, but our team is working on it. If you could give us a little extra time, that would be fantastic. You can use our NiyoX, which offers a 0 percent forex markup for overseas transactions, in the interim.

Thank you . Will i get free lounge access through niyox card ? Or it is only for niyo global ?