Problem with Account Creation

I’m trying last 6 days… It still not working.
I hope I will be able to create account with Niyo Global…

I have created Niyo Global Account using the app and after all verification processes, it says account creation is pending. Every time I try to login into my account using the app it says the issue will be resolved within 2 hours yet It’s been over a week now and my account creation status is still pending.

Hey @sanjay_adithya! It looks like the account creation is pending with the bank. We’d like to have this checked for you. We kindly request you to inbox us your registered mobile number.

Regards,

@Deepak - any updates? It has been more than 2 weeks but still no response from Niyo. Can we atleast get an ETA? In case it’s too long, at least I can look for alternatives to Niyo Global.

Hey thanks for reaching out.I have mailed niyoglobal and raised the ticket (1171612) but no response so far.

It would be much appreciated if you can resolve the issue at the earliest.

I have tried opening the account using app for Niyo global card by SBM but it says we regret to inform you that as of now we won’t be able to proceed with your onboarding as your CKYC data is not updated OR does not match our requirements.

I already have CKYC done back in 2018 and have a CKYC number why cant I create account

Hey @sambeet97! Regret the delay. Our team is still working on it and it may take some more time for us to get this resolved. We’ll connect with you on receiving updates for the same.

Regards,

Hey @sanjay_adithya! It looks like your Niyo Global by SBM account creation is pending with the bank. We’ve escalated this to our team and they are following up with them on a priority basis. Once the update is received, we’ll connect with you.

Hey @aejaz_velani! you may check our previous post here Problem with Account Creation - #46 by Deepak

We recommend you to try another product of ours i.e NiyoX which offers a Tap & Pay feature and can be used for international transactions at 0 mark-up charges.

Deepak A I cannot understand what you are trying to say my CKYC is done in 24-10-2018 and was also updated in 17-12-2020 which is less than 4 years so I dont understand is your system having an error or those whose CKYC are older than 4 years cannot register bcz I tried to check my fathers details I was able to get next steps whereas his CKYC is since 2012. Check the Screenshot I’ve attached.

@ Deepak A I dont think your Niyox is working for me either it shows “Server down” error could you check this also the reason for why I cant use Niyo global by SBM when my CKYC is less than 4 years old

@aejaz_velani Regret the inconvenience. As per our system’s latest information, we see that you’ve completed OTP-Based e-KYC & KYC year is 2021 due to which we couldn’t help you with the onboarding for Niyo SBM. For Niyo SBM, the KYC type should be Normal.

OTP-based KYC is done online. This account can be created by submitting a photograph along with an Aadhaar card PDF file downloaded from the UIDAI website. These are then enabled by an OTP. These accounts are prefixed as ‘O’ by the KYC identifier.

Normal Account: The account so created depends on the kind of document a user submits. A normal account is created when any of the below-listed documents are produced by the customer as proof of identity. These documents are: PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving Licence, Passport.

And for NiyoX, we kindly request you to try onboarding after some time and you should be able to complete it.

As per the communication with your team, I got my 14-digit CKYC, number but still the app is throwing me the same error “we couldn’t find a match in CKYC database”. Its high time you guys solve this issue as it not allowing people to onboard with you and all your community is filled with the same issue. FYI, I’m travelling abroad on 25th of February and I need this card urgently. I’ll be really grateful if you help me create the account with Niyo SBM.
Thanks in advance.

Hey @Harshit_23! We understand that you’ve got your CKYC number but looks like it doesn’t match the onboarding requirement set by the bank due to which we couldn’t onboard for Niyo SBM. Feedback has been shared with our teams on this and we may come up with alternate onboarding methods in the near future. In the meantime, you may try NiyoX

Regards,

@Deepak Isn’t this the right time to fix the issue and I wonder why you have Niyo SBM in service if you want to push everyone to NiyoX.
For this issue, I’d be glad if you connect me to your senior or SBM bank official as I am unable to reach out to either of them.

I’m getting an error saying CKYC is not found in the database. But I do have a CKYC number.

@Harshit_23 we agree with you and regret the inconvenience. Our team is working on enhancements to deliver a better user experience. We are recommending NiyoX as an alternative to the users whom we couldn’t onboard due to CKYC issues because NiyoX has 0 forex mark-up facility on international transactions* along with industry-best interest rate on the savings account. We’ll definitely try to bring an alternative at the earliest.

Hey @shandhanu_mohan! You may check our previous post here Problem with Account Creation - #46 by Deepak

We recommend you to try another product of ours i.e NiyoX which offers a Tap & Pay feature and can be used for international transactions at 0 mark-up charges.

Regards,

When are you bringing the alternate for ckyc its been almost more than 6 months now
?

I’m still having same issue CKYC servers are not responding. Niyo Global SBM last 15days I am trying to create account with Niyo Global SBM but it’s still not working. Few days before app had uploaded but still problem not solve. How long it will take?