Probably one of the worest app I ever used

I am trying to create Niyo Global App. They just save user’s data in their data base irrespective of an account is created or not.
Classical example -

1. I downloaded app. It ask to provide a mobile number (without mentioning that the number should be the same as linked in Aadhaar). I provided a mobile number (which was not my aadhaad lined mobile number). It sent OTP. I moved on.
  2. It ask for email Id, I provided my email ID and then PAN an Aadhaar Number. At the end it throws an error that my Aadhaar can not be verified. The reason is I provided different mobile number. It is fine, it can be happen.
  3. I restarted the app, providing correct mobile number, OTP verified. Now it does not take my previous email ID – it shows it is already in use/registered. Unfortunately I had to provide another email ID, works OK. Now it came to PAN number- again it throws same error - PAN number is already in use. I do not have 2nd PAN number !!
  4. The moral of the story is - I was not able to create any account but Niyo - has saved my 2 phone number, 2 email IDs and PAN number and most likely the Aadhaar number as well. Uninstalling the app and reinstalling again – no good luck.

Any expert here, How to get rid of this shitty app - either by removing my app the data from their server or creating the account and may be later on I can delete it.
Any help ?

Hey @HSS! We’ve duly noted your feedback and it will be passed to our product team to enhance it for a better user experience.

We’d request you to inbox us your mobile number (linked to Aadhaar) and the email ID that you’ve used for onboarding (one which you’ve used while trying to onboard with Aadhaar linked mobile number) and we’ll have this checked with our team.

Regards,

Great. Thanks Deepak. Could you please share the email ID on which I suppose to send these details…

Thanks, HSS

@HSS: You may use a mobile number different from Aadhar.
May I know what led you to believe otherwise so that I can understand the root cause if possible solve it.
You may DM me

Hi Rajat - “You may use a mobile number different from Aadhar.” it is not that I may have used different mobile numbers, I certainly did use different mobile numbers for the first time. I have written/explained my problem very well in the forum. If you want to help, I am repeating it here again -

1. I downloaded an app. It ask to provide a mobile number (without mentioning that the number should be the same as linked in Aadhaar). I provided a mobile number (which was not my aadhaad linked mobile number). It sent OTP. I moved on.
  2. It ask for an email Id, I provide my email ID and then PAN an Aadhaar Number. At the end it throws an error that my Aadhaar can not be verified. The reason is I provided different mobile number. It is fine, it can happen.
  3. I restarted the app, providing the correct mobile number, OTP verified. Now it does not take my previous email ID – it shows it is already in use/registered. Unfortunately I had to provide another email ID, works OK. Now it came to PAN number- again it throws the same error - PAN number is already in use. I do not have a 2nd PAN number !!
  4. The moral of the story is - I was not able to create any account but Niyo - has saved my 2 phone number, 2 email IDs and PAN number and most likely the Aadhaar number as well. Uninstalling the app and reinstalling again – no good luck.

Hi @HSS : When you tried for the first time using a mobile number, the PAN and email di got associated with that account. One can’t reuse that PAn with any other mobile number. Hence you are getting the error.
Your mobile number with Niyo need not be the same as the one in the Aadhar.
I would suggest you try the onboarding with the first number you had used.
You can write to support from the app or DM me your mobile number and I can get a support executive to help you out.

Hi Rajat,

I tried that but it didn’t work.

If possible please delete data associated with the following two mobile numbers and email IDs. Once it is done, I will start a fresh application .

Just a note - Would it be nice “Not to store any user data, until account is created” ?

First mobile number is - 9675548500 (Harri.Solanki@gmail.com) and 2nd one is - 9412680882 (Hari.Nanotech@gmail.com). Please ask to delete data associated with both mobile numbers so that I can start a fresh application.

Have a good day,

Thanks, Hari

Hari

I’m thinking of doing what you did in first attempt. Lets us know how it goes.

I am having the same problem… i have been trying to get in contact with the customer support on the app . But it never connects. Please help with this problem.

Hey @Hassan_Nazir! Welcome to Niyo Community!

The account creation is pending for you. You may have to submit a few more details through the app. We kindly request you to reinstall the app and share the required details. Once the details are uploaded, our team will verify them and help you with the account creation.

Regards,

I have uninstalled the app 100 times now. There is problem with your server. I used another pan by mistake and it have partially registered with it. You will have to clear the data log for my number. So i can start a new application.

@Hassan_Nazir! We are sorry to inform you that we cannot onboard you for Niyo Global by SBM as you haven’t met the required onboarding criteria.

This is just a fraud company. They are building their database to send us spam emails and messages.

My problem was not resolved and they have got both my phone numbers, two emails, PAN card number saved in their database with any valid reason.

I have the card from some other bank and that is my suggestion for you. Do not waste your time with this bunch of useless guys.

Thanks,

Hey @HSS! We are sorry that we couldn’t help you with the onboarding for Niyo Global by SBM. And apologise for the experience you had with us. Feedback has been shared with our team on this to improve our services and deliver a better user experience in all the possible ways.

Stay safe!

Regards,

That mean you can’t help us?

Which card? Bank? Can you please say the name.

@Hassan_Nazir, currently, we cannot onboard you. Our team is working on a turn-around and this may take some more time.

How much time? I have been trying from a long time. And i need the card as i will have to leave soon.

@HSS I can understand your situation & frustration too .
Definitely new customer will not believe if they couldn’t get what company is saying/ campaigning .

I’m also an Existing Customer of NiyoX & Niyo Global both .
1 Year Completed, I also felt few disturbance/issue/, technical glitches but Niyo Team always helped & healed the issues .

Niyo has many tie ups with multiple RBI registered Bank , So it can’t be fraud.

RBI also monitor about user’s data ( check some recent news about Paytm Bank , Visa, HDFC Bank etc) However no-one can take guarantee of data sharing,
at the end Matters
“ how much and whith whom” they share

They Can share for your ease to get some Add-On services.

I had much worst experience with Other offline Banks ( PSU Bank) ,
I don’t want to share that screenshot when I wrote mail just calling to their customer care.
You can’t imagine how impolite & rude behaviour they have often.

Comming on Technicalities -
My Central Bank of India,Account has no access for mobile banking without any reason, I’ve done KYC thrice by visiting the home branch, isn’t it frustrating?

PNB/AirTel Payment , most of time transaction could not proceed and failed.
There’re lots of issue there too.

2 Likes