Poll Wednesday! How often do you review your mutual fund investments?

• Yearly :calendar:
  • Quarterly :calendar:
  • After a big move in the market :chart_with_upwards_trend:
  • When my friend does it :dancing_women:
  • When my portfolio starts showing losses :chart_with_downwards_trend:
  • I don’t, my advisor does from time to time :superhero:
  • As and when I get the time :upside_down_face:
  • Other (please specify in comments) :unicorn:

0 voters

1 Like

Quarterly to check status, and make any changes and updates in the Holdings as required.

I wonder if there’s any kind of advisory that Niyo has in picking Mutual funds to suit different parameters and investment temperaments. That would be a very welcome feature if made personalized.

1 Like

Hey @pbafna, right now we have lists but no advisory per se in Niyo. Can you elaborate on what you mean by ‘different parameters and investment temperaments’? It will really help us.
Also, for sophisticated algo drive advisory, would you be willing to pay a fee as we are currently giving 0 commission direct funds. If yes, how much annually. Thanks for the inputs!

Hello Savithri, Temperaments (Medium Term / Long Term investments) and parameters refer to the performance analytics of Mutual funds and those that stand out in Top performance, steady performers, breakthrough performers and such related lists that keep the investor updated.

Won’t be looking to pay anytime soon, as this would link to undue expectations. But it could be extended to a certain criteria of investment linked to Niyo accounts to justify the efforts and create a healthy investment scenario.

1 Like

Thanks @pbafna for the inputs. As of now the top funds that we show are based on star ratings. Anything significant over and above that which can also tie into people’s time horizons will require a fair bit of sophistication and work at our end, hence was curious about the payment part. In any case, feedback taken :slight_smile:

1 Like