Poll Wednesday! During Covid times, what have you done with your investments? Do give your interesting reasons in the poll thread below!

• Stopped investing
  • Investing more
  • Investing but lesser
  • Stopped and withdrew all my investments
  • Nothing has changed

0 voters

3 Likes

I just listen to my financial advisor’s advice. Since nothing came from there, I didn’t change anything. No time to do my own research :grimacing:

5 Likes

Covid times were good to do new investments as the market was down, So invested more than usual.

6 Likes

Nothing has changed. Majority of my investments are going in Debt and Liquid funds and it’s not linked to market. Other portion is going in Tax Save which is for long term so I didn’t feel the need to change my plan.

5 Likes

I have SIPs which invest in both Equity and debt funds and those SIPs are untouched.
Made some extra investments when markets were down a couple of months ago.

5 Likes

Have been sitting at home :houses:. Kind of reduced the expenses :takeout_box:. So investments have been more than the usual!

6 Likes

Aah, smart! Wish I had done the same. Instead I bought stuff that I don’t need. :frowning:

5 Likes

I invested in international mutual funds and international gold fund. This is apart from my existing SIPs :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Investing more into the sectors that are least affected by the pandemic like Pharma, FMCG, IT and Speciality Chemicals Stocks And gold because Due to pandemic and economic uncertainty there are many businesses that got affected. So trying to cherry-pick the best companies. #futureisuncertain #beingoptimistic

6 Likes

I invested in Pharma and international gold funds during this pandemic.

4 Likes

Nothing’s changed. I don’t really have any defined long term goals yet, so most of my investments are in safe liquid funds right now, some in equity for general growth and some in ELSS funds for tax saving.

2 Likes

Nothings changed. Long term Investment isn’t dependent on temporary market scenarios

4 Likes