Please unblock my VISA Classic Card sir

Please unblock my VISA Classic Card sir

3 Likes

Hi @Rohit_Nagtilak,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

If you have blocked the Visa Classic card there’s no way to unblock it :confused: you need to wait for your physical card to get delivered.

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

Plz unblock my visa atm card

Hi @Satyachutia ,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

We see that your card has been blocked, rest assured you can re order the card from NiyoX App.
FYI: Re ordering fee is waived off till 31st March 2022.

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

If one blocks a card and then reissues it then there is no fee for the reissued card?

Hey @billubakra ! There’s no fee on ordering / re-ordering the card until 31st March 2022. Hope this solves your concern.

1 Like

Thanks. A couple of questions-

1. You currently have two designs, say one ordered design a and then orders design b, then design a card will be automatically blocked? And no charges for issuing design b card?

2. Say one has design a card, it gets damaged or lost. Then if it is blocked and a request for a new card is placed then no charges for the new card?

Hey @billubakra ! For both the scenarios, there’s no restriction on any designs. You can order/re-order any design you want for free until 31st March 2022.

1 Like

Sir in some old thread I read that reissuance of the same card (if it’s lost or damaged) or the new design will attract fee+gst as it is free for the first time only. Not able to find the link of that thread now.

You want to earn money

Are you guyz talking about NiyoX or Niyo Global?

Please unblock my physical visa debit card