Please unblock my VISA Classic Card sir

Please unblock my VISA Classic Card sir

1 Like

Hi @Rohit_Nagtilak,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

If you have blocked the Visa Classic card there’s no way to unblock it :confused: you need to wait for your physical card to get delivered.

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

Plz unblock my visa atm card

Hi @Satyachutia ,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

We see that your card has been blocked, rest assured you can re order the card from NiyoX App.
FYI: Re ordering fee is waived off till 31st March 2022.

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

If one blocks a card and then reissues it then there is no fee for the reissued card?

Hey @billubakra ! There’s no fee on ordering / re-ordering the card until 31st March 2022. Hope this solves your concern.

1 Like

Thanks. A couple of questions-

1. You currently have two designs, say one ordered design a and then orders design b, then design a card will be automatically blocked? And no charges for issuing design b card?

2. Say one has design a card, it gets damaged or lost. Then if it is blocked and a request for a new card is placed then no charges for the new card?

Hey @billubakra ! For both the scenarios, there’s no restriction on any designs. You can order/re-order any design you want for free until 31st March 2022.

1 Like

Sir in some old thread I read that reissuance of the same card (if it’s lost or damaged) or the new design will attract fee+gst as it is free for the first time only. Not able to find the link of that thread now.