Pincode is not serviceable

I can’t order my card,it’s showing card is not serviceable. What should I have to do now

1 Like

Hi @MANUSH_REDDY, welcome to our community! We have escalated your issues to our team, we will get it checked and update you back. Appreciate your patience.

Can I know how many days it takes time to resolve the issue? Or to make it deliverable??

@MANUSH_REDDY Try to install the older version of Niyo Global App i.e. V1.0.7. You can find the above mentioned app in Apkmirror or any third party Website.

I can’t order my card it showing pincode incorrect

Hi @Tarun_Reddy1, welcome to our community! We sincerely regret the hassle. We have escalated the issue at our end and we will definitely see to it that you can order the card as soon as possible.

Hi @Tarun_Reddy1, we do see that you ordered the card on at 02-Aug-2022 12:57 PM you will receive your AWB number once the card is dispatched. Thank you!

Yeah thank you so much brother…it works and nice hack

1 Like

Pincode is not serviceable
Please send me my Card

Hey @Renu1

A warm welcome to our community :slightly_smiling_face:

Worry not, sit back & relax. Your concern has been highlighted to our team for needful action. Kindly allow us to work on this and get back to you with an update.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

As we checked, this issue is now resolved. Please reach out to our Live chat support by navigating through the Menu->Support section in the Niyo SBM app if we can ever assist in the future. -WB