Physical card ordering ordering issues

My account’s kyc was completed today, i was excited to order my niyox card finally. When i went into the card section it said “you’ll get the card soon”. I was in confusion because I never ordered the card and I didn’t choose a illustration for the card either. So i contacted the support and said this, they checked my account and said no card is ordered, they asked me to uninstall and reinstall the app and try again. But it didn’t work. The support team said they would call me in 2min and hung up the call, it’s been hours didn’t even hear back. Honestly very disappointed about the service!

Hello @NITHISH_PRAVIN_S! Welcome to Niyo Community.

We regret the inconvenience. Upon checking, your concern has been escalated to our team. We’ll get back to you with an update as soon as possible. -WB

Hi @NITHISH_PRAVIN_S, thank you for the time over the call. As discussed the card order is been placed successfully. For any further assistance kindly reach out to live chat support from the app our team will be happy to assist you better.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.