Passbook and statement feature option is not show

How Can I get My NiyoX Equitas Bank Passbook. I need Passbook.

Hey @Manoj_Chuahan! Welcome to Niyo Community.

To get a passbook, you need to visit the nearest Equitas Small Finance Bank branch and update your signature to request a passbook. Once your signature is updated, the bank will issue the passbook to you. You will have to visit the same branch and collect your passbook once you receive the ‘Service closed’ SMS from the bank.

Note: This service request will be completed in 2-3 working days. You will not be able to avail this facility if your biometric is not completed, i.e. if your account is not a full KYC account.

Regards,
Deepak

1 Like

Mujhe bhi passbook chahiye

Hello @Zeeshan_Gaming , welcome to Niyo Community!

Hope this helps! If you have any other queries, feel free to reach out again!

1 Like

Kab tak passbook ayenge

Hey, you’ll get your passbook in 2-3 working days once your signature is updated in Equitas Bank. Make sure to complete your Full KYC beforehand so that you don’t face any problems.

Md kamran

Hello @Zeeshan_Gaming. Would like to rephrase the sentence for a better understanding. You will have to get your signature updated in your nearest Equitas Small Finance Bank branch post Full KYC to issue a passbook. We also request you not to post any sensitive data in open community including phone number, account number, residential address, signature and email address. If you have any other queries, feel free to reach out again!

Hey, you’ll get your passbook in 2-3 working days once your signature is updated in Equitas Bank. Make sure to complete your Full KYC beforehand so that you don’t face any problems.

Hey Zeeshan,

For your understanding, you have to visit the branch and update the signature to get a passbook. Currently, we can’t do it online.
@Zeeshan_Gaming

1 Like