Online transfer of funds

Unable to transfer funds to another account online. Have minimum KYC as of now, as it is new account.
On transferring get message that maximum allowed this month is Rs 20000 sometimes and sometimes Rs 5000.
Could someone help me out please.

1 Like

Hey Puneet! Welcome to the Niyo Community! Kindly refer to the below information:

For a Minimum KYC Account (Biometric pending):

► You can transfer up to ₹2000 per day within the first 72 hours of your account opening(with a maximum transaction count of 5 per day).
► You can transfer up to ₹5000 per day after the first 72 hours of your account opening(with a maximum transaction count of 10 per day).
► The monthly outward fund transfer limit is a maximum of Rs.20,000 for biometric pending accounts.
► Cooling period for any new beneficiary is 30 Minutes
► Quick Transfer, without adding a beneficiary, is not applicable for minimum KYC customers

Hope this helps! LK

How to get cheque book.

Hi @Suraj_Kumar ,

There is no immediate provision for cheque book, however we expect the same to be in place by end of next month.

What are monthly limits for full kyc account?

Hey Deepak! Welcome to the Niyo Community!

For a Full KYC Account (Biometric done):

► Post the cooling period of 30 minutes, for first 24 hrs the transfer limits is ₹30,000/- for a new beneficiary
► Quick Transfer limit is ₹20,000/- per day at account level
► Maximum NEFT limit – ₹2,00,000 per transaction.
► Minimum of ₹2,00,000 & Maximum RTGS limit – ₹10,00,000 per transaction.

Also, once you’re done with your biometric KYC, you can make POS/ECom transactions upto ₹2,00,000 per day and do ATM withdrawals upto ₹1,00,000 per day. LK

I have made two transactions of Rs 5000/- each, so far this month, due to the limitation of maximum per day limit.
When trying to transfer Rs 5000 more today, transaction is failing with the message that monthly limit has been exceeded. But the monthly limit is Rs 20000. I have transacted for Rs 10000 only so far.
Please advice.

Hey Puneet! We believe that the issue is resolved now. Would you be able to retry and confirm? LK

Yes, I could transfer today.

2 Likes

Getting Token Expired error when trying to transfer funds to my beneficiary account, please help my money is now stuck in niyox account not even upi is working even trying to send 1rs via upi it gives error maximum limit reached

Hey Amit! Welcome to the Niyo Community! We sincerely regret the inconvenience. Can you please try once now and confirm? In case the issue persists, kindly inbox your registered number so that we can get this checked for you. LK

Can I cancel sip of 100 at any time after first sip in mutual fund.

Hi Suraj,

Sorry for the delayed response :frowning:

Yes you can cancel the SIP.

Cheers!
Bansari

My customer id is 9112352, i am unable to tr
nsfer money using upi or debit card, my transaction got declined as some reason so please help me out with this problem as soon as possible. It’s urgent

My customer id is 9112352, i am unable to tr
nsfer money using upi or debit card, my transaction got declined as some reason so please help me out with this problem as soon as possible

Hi Avadhesh,

I believe you have half KYC account. Herewith the limits for the same;

► The monthly outward debit transfer limit is a maximum of Rs.20,000 for biometric pending accounts. Debit includes - Spend via Fund Transfer, Virtual Debit Card ,UPI & Account Debits
► You can spend upto ₹2000 per day within the first 72 hours of your account opening(with a maximum transaction count of 5 per day).
► You can spend upto ₹5000 per day after the first 72 hours of your account opening(with a maximum transaction count of 10 per day).
► Quick Transfer, without adding beneficiary, is not applicable for minimum KYC customers

Would suggest you to go for full KYC and thus have a seamless experience.
Cheers!
Bansari

Hi! I’m new to niyox. Could you tell me how to chose mode of online transfer in the app? I don’t see RTGS option.

Hi @Asit_S ,

Firstly welcome to the Niyo Community! We are thrilled to have you as part of the Niyo family :slight_smile:

We do not have in-app option for RTGS in NiyoX.

Cheers!
Bansari

Is it going to come on app anytime soon? It doesn’t make any sense to have only NEFT, and then wait for the amount to get credited to the other account.

@Asit_S ,

Our team is continuously working on product enhancements. We shall keep you posted.

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like