Online international payment in USD, EUR

Will i deposit INR in my niyox account, and then can i use this amount to payment online internationally in USD or EUR or other foreign currency with using my niyox visa debit card??
If yes, then what is the limit per day??

Hello Rohit! @Hindi Yes, You can use the NiyoX Platinum VISA Debit Card for international transactions. Below are the limits for your transactions:

Platinum Visa Debit Card:
ATM Limit: ₹1,00,000 per day
Point of sale/Ecom limit: ₹2,00,000 per day

Physical Card limits - Per day

ATM Domestic: ₹ 1,00,000
ATM International - ₹ 1,00,000
Purchase Domestic (POS+ECOM)- ₹ 2,00,000
Purchase International (POS+ECOM) - ₹ 2,00,000 -WB

Sir i want to try open niyox account, but while quick face verification it not verify,
It pop up Error massage something went wrong,
How to resolve this issue.

Hello Rohit! @Hindi We tried reaching you on your number but the calls went unanswered. We request you to retry again after some time and you should be able to proceed further.-WB

Hey Rohit! We tried reaching you on your number but the calls went unanswered. Upon checking, we see that your NiyoX account has been successfully created. Please reach out to our Live chat support by navigating through the Menu->Support section in the NiyoX app if we can ever assist in the future. :blush: -WB

Quick face match Problem solved.

Thank you for the confirmation.

Is digital visa clasic debit card and platinum visa debit card, card number, features, fees charges, and limit are different???

@Hindi Yes, Limits are different.

Below are the limits for your transactions:
Digital Visa Classic Card: Ecom limit: ₹20,000 per day.

Platinum Visa Debit Card:
ATM Limit: ₹1,00,000 per day
Point of sale/Ecom limit: ₹2,00,000 per day -WB

1. What is the issuance and anual maintenance charge for debit card??

2. Maintaining 1000 anual balance in niyox account, debit card anual charge will be zero, this facility now available or not??

Hey @Hindi! Under the promotional activity, there was no annual maintenance fee on the NiyoX debit card for the first year. Now, the card issuance policy has been revised. The user needs to pay Rs.234.82 to acquire the card.

We have a piece of good news too. If any user maintains an average monthly account balance of Rs.1000 for at least a month from the time the card is applied, we’ll reimburse the annual maintenance charges by the end of the consecutive month.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.