Onboarding process stuck

Hi Deepak,
Can you update the status? I’ve to travel abroad on 31st and the last 1 weeks I’ve been stuck at this itself.
Thanks

@Aditya_Kumar_Madan regret the delay. Looks like it may take some more time. We are constantly following up with our team on this. We’ll connect with you as soon as we receive an update.

Hi Deepak,
Any update regarding this? My colleagues have gotten their accounts open. Can you help me put my application in the fast track lane?
Thanks in advance.

Hi @Aditya_Kumar_Madan, we are sorry to say that we haven’t received any updates yet. Our sincere apologies for the delay happening from our end.

Hi @Aditya_Kumar_Madan, can you please retry now and check if you are able to proceed further and complete the onboarding formalities?

Hi @Deepak thank you for your help. My account has been created.

1 Like

Thanks for your time over the call and thank you for confirming @Aditya_Kumar_Madan!

Stay safe!

Regards,

I have been seeing “processing my wealth account” from the last 2-3 weeks. I haven’t received any update. Can you please sort this issue out for me. As I want the account to be created in urgency. Please assist me to create niyo global account as soon as possible.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Acount verification

@Deepak ask that question to me too

Hey @Kevan_Mehta! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We are sorry for keeping you waiting. A few of the users are stuck at the stage. The issue has been fixed for most of the users while a few are still facing it. This has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking a long time. We’ll reach out to you upon receiving an update. It would be great if you can allow us time until then. In the meantime, you may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions.

Regards,

Hi, I am also seeing “processing money wealth account” while waiting for my Niyo Global account onboarding for quite some time now. I also haven’t received any update regarding this. I request you to look into my niyo account creation as I would be travelling in few days and I am in dire need of card.
Thanks

@Deepak and also to complete a process we do give our documents which are very sensitive while creating an account, if this was the case being stuck for more than two weeks i would never have thought of opening an account

@Deepak either than solving telling to switch to niyo x will not solve the existing issue, because i guess all of us who tried to open an account had gone through a process of verification and it thus takes our time, if this was the case mention this issue in your website so that before purchasing or thinking to get a niyo global card people can think twice for other alternatives too

@Deepak your tech team has taken enough time and I can’t wait anymore. I want this problem to get solved by today itself at any cost. No strict actions are being taken in this regards and days are just getting passed. There is a limit to patience too.

@Deepak haven’t received any update from you guys. Are you working on it or just passing days. I have been waiting for a month now and still my account hasn’t been created. Why are you not trying to understand the seriousness of this issue. Very poor customer support and lazy tech team.

@Deepak is anybody there to help me out?

@Deepak is anybody there?

Hey @aman.verma @Rituparna_sonowal! Sorry for the delayed reply. I believe that your Niyo SBM account has been created successfully. Once again apologise for keeping you waiting. For any further help, you may reach out to our live chat support through the Niyo SBM.

Regards,

Hey @Kevan_Mehta! Sorry for keeping you waiting! We understand that you’ve been waiting long for account creation. Unfortunately, this is taking a longer time than we expected. We do not have a tentative timeline on this. :bowing_man:

Regards,